Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm almost an adult...

Tonight is the last night I have before entering the world of grown up life. That means working all 12 months of the year and not having a 3 month long summer break or a month like Winter "holiday."

For my last day of freedom, I went and saw Star Trek. (Dad, Amber go see it ASAP.) It was AMAZING and I 100% recommend it to everyone. All of my roommates had already seen it and were more than happy to see it again (even when we had to pay $12 to see it!)

One thing I've learned here is that EVERYTHING is more expensive in LA. That's cool, I guess, but I'm still baffled by the fact that you have to pay to park at the movie theatre, the mall, even Target. We've learned to be really fast with all of our excursions, because the faster you are, the less money it costs to get your car out of the deck. The crazy thing is that it is sometimes cheaper to valet park then to park yourself.

Last night, I went to dinner with Amanda, her dad Word (who is so cool btw) and Amanda's roommates who are also interns from UNC. We went to McCormick and Schmick and it was delicious. I know there's one in Charlotte so if you're close by, go. While at dinner I had another celeb sighting: Bryan Greenberg. I recognized him as Jake, the baby's father in One Tree Hill, but he is most known as the lead in Prime. That afternoon I also saw Dane Cook signing autographs on Hollywood Blvd. He's cute, just in case you were wondering.

I hope everyone's doing well and I hope to hear about everyone's lives soon. Miss you lots!
*Wish me luck on my first day of work tomorrow!! And hope I don't get stuck in traffic :)

Celeb Sightings for 5/30: Dane Cook and Bryan Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment