Monday, June 1, 2009

Can't hold me down, can't slow me down

...Wise words from Mr. Kanye.

Today was my first day of work. It went well. I got there on time, even a little bit early. The office atmosphere is really laid back. I was overdressed in a casual skirt and button-down, as most people were wearing jeans, flips flops and hoodies/tees. I'll dress more comfortably tomorrow.

For those interested, I did a script coverage which is basically a synopsis of the script. I read 2-3 scripts so I guess it's a good thing that I like reading haha. I only had to run one out of office errand today and I could walk there so it wasn't bad at all.

After I left the office, I went out to my car to find that I had a flat tire. Yes, that's right. I got, yet another flat tire almost exactly a year after my last one and it was the exact same tire. Long story short, I had two tires replaced and got my car realigned. All in all, a good day haha.

Hopefully, tomorrow will go a little smoother and minus flat tires/car probs. I get to run the desk by myself because my boss will be on location with the producer. So wish me luck, again, and safe driving.

Miss you all!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YAY for you being such a big girl with your big girl job! Car trouble sucks, but lucky for you, you are wise and witty and can shimmey your way out any sitch. Also love the celeb updates...as always, zacquiesha is our goal. GOODLUCK and I love you!

    ReplyDelete